Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy First!

We celebrated my daughter's first birthday on Sunday. Her dress was black, with white daisies. So, I decided to make the color theme: black, white, and yellow. Everything I had control over (her party was at a children's gym) was black, white, and yellow, including: the cake, cupcakes, my clothes, favors, etc. I was especially exited about the cupcakes. I got to use my Cricut cartridge (Cupcake Wrappers and Don Juan) to personalize the cupcakes. Take a look.


This was really easy to do. It just took some patience and time. Having to cut and glue every letter and flower was very tedious.


Everything (the letters, flowers, cupcake wrappers) was made out of card stock using the Cricut machine. I think all scrapbookers and paper crafters should own a Cricut machine. The cartridges can be pricey, but there are some great, online and in-store deals.


And just like that, her first year is over! Time really does fly.....






No comments:

Post a Comment